Job Title:-NET Technical Lead
No of Open Positions :- 12
Duration :- Full time
Exp required:- 4 +years
Work Location :- Philadelphia, PA
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
* Bach in Computer Science/ Engineering, or equivalent work experience in Solution design,
development and implementation.
* At least 4+ years’ experience
Strong working knowledge of the following technologies / products /
* Microsoft .NET
* ASP.NET 3.5 / 4.0
* Enterprise library
* SQL Server 2008
Roles & Responsibilities
This individual will work as part of a development team creating
infrastructure Web Service applications as a part of Comcast’s SOA/Web
services platform. Major Duties:
* Interacts with Architects and Business Owners to gather and
* Creates end-to-end system designs that meet business requirements
* Coding and unit testing of web service applications
* Support defect analysis and resolution during Quality Assurance test cycle
* Participates in writing and executing unit, integration, and system test procedures
* Document final program and develop user instructions, software/hardware requirements,
program input / outputs and execution / installation steps
* Provide final escalation production support for developed applications
* Participates in team meetings to discuss approaches to current projects
* Complies with all established procedures and policies of Comcast
* Coordinate and distribute the work between offshore and onsite teams.
* Other functions that may be assigned
Generic Managerial Skills
* Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Should have the Experience as Technical Lead.
* Ability to mentor the Team with Technical Expertise.
* Experience with the Offshore – Onsite Model
* Project Management Experience with People handling skills.
Bach. in Computer Science/ Engineering
Please send your profile to :-
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com