Job Title :- Field Service Engineer (m/w)
Exp:- 0 to 3 Years
No of Opening :- 21
Loation :- Hunenberg, Switzerland
Education :- Bach/Master Degree in an electrical, electronical or medical
- Managing and coordinating installations, repairs and maintenance of
complex femtosecond and refractive lasers according to specifications.
- Providing technical assistance to our customers over the phone.
- Supporting and collaborating closely with our devices specialists.
- Capturing statistical and safety data sheets in our internal Business System
SALSA (Siebel) and implementing repairs.
- Quality insurance: working according to internal and external regulations.
- Participating to device trainings abroad.
- Bach/Master Degree in an electrical, electronical or medical discipline.
-Specific knowledge, skills, abilities required:
- Technical knowledge in laser technics and optics is an asset.
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Access)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Abilities to prioritize and schedule workload
- Communicative, dynamic and autonomous personality
send your profile to