Job Title :- Fashion Designer
Location:- City Of Industry ,California,- USA
Exp :- 0 to 3Years
No of Opening :- 27
The Candidates Responsibility :
* Researches trends in fashion and determines desires for Leg Avenue
* Develops computer coloration and fabrication.
* Develops graded specifications for new styles.
* Supports merchandising in resolving production problems for current and
* Orders samples, or approves order samples from Design Assistants.
* Listens to feedback from merchandising, sales, and retail staff to
learn more about the Leg Avenue customer.
* Works with a team to ensure cohesive line, and best quality product
* Resolves conflict effectively.
* Prepares samples for sales meetings.
* Prepares information for line sheet for sales meetings and provides
information to Graphic Art Team.
* Seeks new ways to make design processes more efficient and shares ideas
with design team .
* Contributes to the success of the entire team, and takes responsibility
The Candidates Eligibility :
* Experience/knowledge in technical design positions either
in womens fashion apparel retailing or manufacturing industry leaders.
* Specialization required for select positions i.e., halloween, lingerie
and swim wear.
* College Degree emphasizing Apparel Design and/or Engineering, Textiles
* Working knowledge of patternmaking, garment construction, exposure to
* Computer graphics experience with knowledge of Photoshop and
Illustrator helpful, or the ability to learn. Preferred experience with
Excel or software based specification system.
* Ability to operate in corporate environment/ Math Skills
required/Ability to Travel.
* Experience with the apparel design process from concept to product.
* Ability to follow through on multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to observe, learn, and incorporate new ideas quickly.
Please send your profile to us :-