Job Title:- Chief Analyst
Department: Development Research Department
Employment type:-Full time
Excellent opportunity to join, one of the leading banks in China,
as a leading role.
1. Analyze domestic and foreign economic and financial trend. Provide
suggestions for senior management's decision making.
2. To be responsible for important research project.
3. Publish in economic or financial journals. Provide opinions on
important media. Establish a professional and authoritative
corporate image for the bank.
4. Contact with regulators, institutions of higher education, and
foreign financial institutions. Contact with other department of H.O.
and provincial-level branch.
5. Assist the Chief Economist in guiding researchers and improving
the research team.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Doctor degree in economy, finance or related majors with senior
2. Minimum 8 year working experience in academic research; Have
a wealth experience in organizing macro-economy analysis as well as
over 5 years banking experience in application research.
3. Master command of economic and financial theory, commercial
bank management; familiar with national macroeconomic and
financial principles, policies and relevant laws.
4. In-depth knowledge of current situation, dynamics and development
trends of international finance and world economy; excellent professional
research and analytical ability.
5. Good communication and writing skills; good organization capability
Please send your cv email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org