Job Title:- Senior Project manager
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type:- Permanent
No of Opening:- 2
The Senior Program Manager will work with existing project management
methodology and will serve as a senior project manager on multiple
highly-complex and high visibility projects. Communication, collaboration
and management at the most senior level is required.
* Bachelor degree in business or related discipline.
* Superior understanding of project and program management principles.
Minimum of 10+ years formal project management experience including
familiarity and experience with full range of SDLC.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, creating a well-defined plan that
addresses dependencies across subproject.
* Strong computer skill set, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point,
Visio, and proficiency with project planning tools such as MS Project, or
other MS Office tools.
* Experience with design and use of Sharepoint for program management
activities including archiving project related material.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Well-developed professional maturity, judgment and diplomacy.
* Ability to form trusted partnerships across all levels of business
organization, including senior management.
* Prior experience or strong interest in the structure and operation of
state and local governmental agencies.
* Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to new technologies and changing work environments.
* MBA or PMP.
* Prior experience in a PMO role is desirable but not required.
* Experience with Microsoft Access preferred but not required.
Please send your cv to