Job Title:- SAP Integrated Planning consultant
Duration: 34 Months
No of Opening:- 7
· Candidate must be strong in the subject area and be able to work
· Highly experienced in implementing SAP Integrated Planning, using
the BW Planning modeler.
· Experience in SAP BW data modeling and reporting a plus.
· Experience in any of the following ECC Financial areas: FI-GL,
PCA, CCA, PS, FA, AP, AR, CO.
· Ability to Conduct Requirements Workshops and interact with
· Experience with BEX Queries required
· Strong Web Application designer skills.
· Experience analyzing and loading Info Packages
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Knowledge of Public sector budget preparation processes especially
Higher Education - is a plus.
· Experience with SAP Business Planning & Forecasting (BPC) is a
· 7+ years of professional consulting services experience on project
· Multiple full lifecycle implementations, preferably for a public sector
· Able to collaborate with clients and offer solutions for business
· Must have full life cycle implementation experience with a minimum
of 2 years developing financial planning application based on SAP BW-IP,
and utilizing SAP Business Explorer Analyzer 7.0 as the front end, in a
functional and technical role, and have strong accounting and finance
background. Should be familiar with SAP/SEM/BPS applications in order
to support existing applications and provide direction and guidance to move
them to SAP BW-IP based on customer demands.
· The individual must have at least 2 to 3 IP Implementation in the financial
areas and have related R/3 experience (preferably in PCA/CCA and/or
CONS), and strong accounting and finance background (i.e. familiar with
P&L and Balance Sheet Planning).
· Hands on experience in various IP development areas like excel or web
based planning, java script, planning sequences, planning function, good
understanding and project experience for planning functions.
· Needs to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and collaborate
with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure
· Needs to demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting technical issues, and
supporting BW and IP applications and performance tuning.
· The individual must possess knowledge of the software development life
cycles especially when incorporating new functionalities into the existing
IP model for design, build, execution ,security testing and productionalize
the work effort.
· The candidate should have strong analytical and ability to solve problems
by consulting with peers. Should be able to identify and mitigate risks as
early as possible.
· The candidate should have experience working with planning based security
for IP Planning applications. The candidate needs to be competent with BW
security/authorization design and implementation
Candidate must have
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Leadership qualities and presentation skills.
· Ability to coordinate and interact with all role players on the project
· Project has a aggressive schedule and is expected to be completed on time
with the ability to work under pressure.
· Must be honest and trustworthy
· Be respectful
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Be flexible
· Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required
Please send your cv to